- Herbs and Energy
- Slippery Elm
- Profile of America's Chief Herbalist: Jim Duke
Botanical Council The American Botanical Council
is a leading source of information on things herbal.
One of the deepest websites for information on
the use, regulation, and research on herbal medicines.
Botanist Quality antiquarian agricultural and
James Duke's Phytochemical & Ethnobotanical
Database Great sources of information on all
- Fine Acupuncture and Herbal Healing. Los Angeles-based practitioner, Elizabeth Fine specializes in women's health, infertility, pregnancy, pains and other health-care needs.
- Herbalgram Home
of the American Botanical Council.
- Herbal Diary An advocacy site for consumers on various herbal topics from pet uses to aromatherapy.
- Herbaled.org is the website of herbalist Ed Smith, known to his friends as Herbal Ed. Ed was one of the first people to teach me about herbs. I attended a workshop with him in Boston in 1976 when he was literally working out of a fishing tackle box. Ed is co-founder of one of the most successful, high quality lines of herbal tinctures Herb Pharm, my own personal choice for high quality tinctures.
- Herbalist & Alchemist is the website of herbalist, David Winston. People often ask me for a reliable source of various herbs. I often refer them to David's website.
Herbs Excellent source of a wide range
of seeds especially for medicinal plants.
Lake Shaker Community America's oldest religous
community, where I got my start in the herb business.
ARE WE? We are located in beautiful Eureka Springs,
Arkansas, well known as a gem of the Ozarks-a tourist
destination with dozens of bed and breakfasts, restaurants
and numerous spas. Visit: www.eurekaspring.org